Monday 16 May 2022

Re: Hey latestkhmernews.blogspot.com!

Hey!

How have you been?

Following up on the article I sent over the other day.

Have you had a chance to consider the value in it?

I'd love it if you could post a link to it on your website.

It'd be great to know what your thoughts are on this so feel free to reach out.

Thanks!


Brittany

Homeoanimal.com

 

 






Unsubscribe



On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 8:22 PM "Brittany Campbell" <brittany@homeoanimal-and-pets.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'll get right to this since I'm sure you're busy.

You've got a next-level website.

I can't get enough of all the helpful and informative content you post.

The other day as I scrolled through your website , I noticed you linked to another article on Cat Heart Murmur

I'm Brittany and I'm with HomeoAnimal. Funny enough, we recently published an article on the same topic. Check it out: My Cat has a Heart Murmur: What Does This Mean? Can I Treat it Naturally?

It'd be fantastic if you could share our content with your audience because:

  • HomeoAnimal has been a leading publisher on animal and pet health for a decade
  • We don't like leaving any stone unturned. That's why every article is thoroughly researched and complete
  • We spend a lot of time making sure we thoroughly research every topic. This ensures that our articles are always valuable, accurate, and dense with information

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you could link to our heart murmur in cats article on your website.

It'd fit alongside the other articles you publish and link to, and I believe your readers would find lots of value in it.

Kind regards,

P.S. If you have questions, feel free to shoot me an email.


Brittany

Homeoanimal.com

 

 






Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCF Dismantles New Hampshire 57-3

UCF Running Back RJ Harvey led the Knights with 11 carries for 142 yards, astoun...